Human Female Pelvis Skeleton Model with Ligaments, Vessels, Nerves, Pelvic Floor Muscles & Organs, 6 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This life size six part model of a female pelvis represents detailed information about the topography of bones, ligaments, vessels, nerves, pelvic floor muscles and female genital organs.
It presents the whole pelvic floor with partially removable midsagitally sectioned external anal sphincter, external urethral sphincter, deep and superficial transverse perineal and bulbospongiosus.
The rectum, uterus with fallopian tubes, ovaries and vagina are also removable and can be disassembled into both halves by midsagital section.
The right pelvic half demonstrates the divisions and topographical anatomy of the common iliac artery, the external and internal artery and also of the common iliac vein and the external iliac vein.
The right sacral plexus, right sciatic nerve and right pudendal nerve are also shown.
Bones and ligaments presented: Two hip bones, the pubic symphysis, the sacrum and the coccyx, the fifth lumbar vertebra with intervertebral disc.
A midsagital section through the fifth lumbar vertebra, sacrum and coccyx, allow both halves of the pelvis to be disassembled revealing a part of the cauda equina in the vertebral canal.
The left half of the fifth lumbar vertebral body is removable.
The right half of the model shows the following pelvic ligaments: inguinal ligament, sacrotuberous ligament, sacrospinous ligament, anterior sacroiliac ligaments, iliolumbar ligament, anterior longitudinal ligament, interosseous sacroiliac ligament, posterior sacroiliac ligament and obturator.
This model is great for detailed study of the female genital and pelvic anatomy.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||2,50 kg|