3B MICROanatomy Artery & Vein Model, 14 times Enlarged
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
The artery and vein model shows a medium-sized muscular artery with two adjacent veins from the antebrachial area with adjoining fat tissue and muscle enlarged 14 times.
The MICROanatomy circulatory system model illustrates the reciprocal anatomical relationship of artery and vein and the basic functional techniques of the venous valves ("valve function" and "muscle pump").
The left vein and the middle artery are fenestrated in the upper anterior segment, revealing the various layers of the wall structure in a cross and longitudinal section and in top view.
The right vein is opened throughout in the anterior segment, revealing the orifice of a feeder vein and two venous valves, i.e. "flap valves" formed by a duplication of the tunica intima.
On the rear of the artery and vein model, the relief of two veins is shown to illustrate the functional aspect of the venous valves.
A great tool for teaching about the human circulatory system.
Artery and vein supplied on base.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.