3B MICROanatomy Human Bone Structure, 80 times enlarged
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This extremely detailed bone structure model depicts a three-dimensional section of a lamellar bone, showing a typical structure of a tubular bone enlarged 80 times.
The bone structure model shows various planes in cross and longitudinal section through all levels of the bone, as well as a 2-plane section through the inner structure of the bone marrow.
The typical elements of a lamellar bone are easily identified in this bone structure model and help to understand its structure and function with the characteristic osteons, also referred to as Haversian systems.
This bone structure model allows a graphic illustration of the interplay of the individual components, such as spongy and compact substance, endosteum, cortical substance, osteocytes, Volkmann and Haversian canals.
3B MICROanatomy Bone structure supplied on base.
There is no better way to teach and learn about the structure of the human bone then with this great Microanatomy bone model!
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.