Hand Skeleton Model with Ligaments & Carpal Tunnel
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This 3 part hand skeleton model shows the anatomical detail of the ligaments and tendons found in the hand, wrist, and lower forearm.
The interosseous membrane between the radius and ulna is shown along with the bones of the hand.
The flexor retunaculum is removable from the hand skeleton. In addition there is a removable portion that can be fitted on the back of the hand model.
This portion features the clinically important structures of the carpal tunnel such as the flexor retinaculum, mediane nerve, and tendons of the hand.
This high quality hand model with ligaments and carpal tunnel is anatomically correct and great for detailed study.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.