Foot Skeleton Model with Ligamentsnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This detailed foot skeleton model displays numerous important ligaments and tendons including the Achilles and peroneus longus tendons of the ankle.
The foot skeleton consists of the foot bone and lower portions of the tibia and fibula, including the introsseous membrane found between them.
All the anatomically important ligaments and tendons of the foot are shown, large and small.
This is a high quality anatomical replica of the human foot and ankle.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|