Life-Size Human Heart Model, 5 parts with Representation of Systole
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
Invest in quality with this uniquely sectioned 5-part heart model by 3B Scientific.
Cast from a real human heart and didactically prepared to facilitate a better understanding of the anatomy and blood flow of the heart.
It shows the cardiac valves during diastole and on the base the valves are shown in systole.
A dissection through the median plane makes an easy demonstration possible.
Its attention to detail and high quality craftsmanship makes it definitely the top of the line heart model.
The following feature set makes it stand out from the crowd and a must have for any health professional.
- All of the original heart structures were successfully obtained during the time consuming and detailed casting procedure making this model highly accurate and lifelike
- 2 atria and 2 ventricles show all the normal anatomical structures of the papillary muscles and heart valves
- Uniquely dissected in the median plane to optimally demonstrate the path of the oxygenated and deoxygenated blood
- The heart model shows both the diastolic and systolic state. In the model itself the valves are shown in the diastolic state and in the detail view on the base the valves are shown in the systolic state
- The heart valves are made of elasticated plastic making them very durable
- The base displays the heart in its natural position in the human body
- Life size cast from real human heart
- Easy and fun to use magnetic assembly (5 pieces) for easy demonstrations
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.