Hand Skeleton Model with Ligaments & Musclesnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
The bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, arteries, and veins are all featured in this high quality 4 part model of the hand and lower forearm.
The dorsal side of the hand shows the extensor muscles as well as portions of the tendons at the wrist as they pass under the extensor retunaculum.
The palmar face of the hand is represented in three layers, the first two are removable to allow detailed study of the deeper anatomical layer of the hand.
In addition clinically important structures such as the median nerve and superficial palmar arterial arch can be explored in detail in the hand model.
The deepest anatomical layer allows for study of the intrinsic muscles and deep palmar arterial arch in addition to other details of the anatomy of the hand.
This high quality anatomically correct hand model with ligaments and muscles is great for detailed study.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||0,50 kg|