Anatomical Brain Model, 5-part - EZ Augmented Anatomy
This life-sized brain model is carefully painted in realistic color depicting the major anatomy of the brain. The left half comes apart in four pieces- the frontal and parietal, the temporal and occipital, the brainstem, and the cerebellum.
The brainstem includes the trigeminal nerve (V), abducens nerve (VI), vestibulocochlear nerve (VIII), facial and intermediate nerves (VII), trochlear nerve (IV), olfactory nerve (I), glossopharangeal nerve (IX), vagus nerve (X), accessory nerve (XI), cervical ventral roots, and hypoglossal nerve (XII).
The hippocampus is attached to the brainstem to show the relation of the hippocampus to the fornix and mammillary body in the brainstem. The choroid plexus is also shown.
This model fits perfectly in our skull models ref.no. GM11608, GM11609, GM11610, GM11611, GM11612, GM11614, GM11633 and GM11634 and is compatible with the Falx cerebri model.
Augmented- Anatomy- App
The new Augmented Anatomy App in combination with this high quality anatomical model makes learning now even easier and more efficient!
- This app automatically recognises our anatomical models and displays the nomenclature in augmented reality.
- High-quality Augmented Reality learning app
- Free of charge and without registration
- Nomenclature always and everywhere available
- Further online links in the learning lexicon
- The augmented anatomy app works on all common smartphones or tablets.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|