Mini Human Skeleton Shorty with Painted Muscles, Pelvic Mounted, Half Natural Sizenow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Top of the range mini human skeleton. Skillful 3B Scientific engineers using powerful hardware and software optimized the process of reproducing miniatures in order to keep all anatomical details and structures even at half natural size (80 cm).
The skull can be removed and disassembled into three parts (skullcap, base of skull, mandible).
The arms and legs are removable.
The hip joints are specially mounted so their natural rotation can be demonstrated.
The portrayal of the muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) on the left half.
The muscles are numbered.
This mini skeleton can be taken off of the base when required.
This mini human skeleton delivers all the anatomical detail you want and need in half the size!
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||3,50 kg|