Human Kidneys Model with Rear Organs of Upper Abdomen, 3 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This high quality Kidney model with rear organs of the upper abdomen model combines kidney models K22/1 and K22/2 depicting the anatomy of the human urinary system and digestive system.
The upper abdominal organs are attached in their natural anatomical positions and are removable from the kidneys.
The model features many anatomical details of the kidneys and rear organs.
Front half of Kidney is removable to reveal:
- Renal pelvis
- Renal calices
- Renal cortex
- Renal medulla
The upper abdomen shows:
- Duodenum (partially opened)
- Gall bladder (opened)
- Bile ducts (opened)
- Pancreas (revealing large ducts)
- Spleen and the surrounding vessels in natural size
Kidneys with rear organs of the upper abdomen model on stand.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.